In just 4 months, the public health crisis caused by COVID-19 has turned our world upside down. From the way we work to the way we live in our home, the COVID-19 has disrupted every aspect of our life, for the first time ever at such unprecedented magnitude. Our public health measures are jammed out and it completely weighs on us to keep ourselves healthy by maintaining all the necessary precautions during these tense times.
Gated Community Apartments in Hyderabad – Safest Bet during COVID-19?
Being a densely populated area, Hyderabad can be a difficult place to stay safe during lockdown without suffering a few risks. However, if you are living in a gated community apartment in Hyderabad, you are in a far better place, since it is easier to follow and enforce necessary precautions over the entire residential project right away.
So does that mean you are completely safe from the risks if you are living in a gated community apartment in Hyderabad? Nope. But it means that living in a gated community apartment can help you guard yourself better if necessary public health precautions are followed strictly.
So, what are the preventive measure to be followed by gated communities in Hyderabad during this COVID-19 pandemic? Read on to know:
Coronavirus precautionary tips for the management of gated community project:
- First things first, it is important to detach from the outer world by limiting or avoiding outside folks like delivery executives, maids, and other service personnel. Now that the outer risk is negated it is important to take care of the risks pertaining to the residential area from the insides.
- All the security and services personnel must be provided with sanitation measures, and regular check-ups with infrared thermometers must be ensured as well. Service staff whose physical presence is not required must be given remote working options if possible.
- Restriction of commonly used amenities like gyms, clubs, and swimming pools and suspension of social gatherings, festival celebrations, or any other type of social meetings inside the residential area must be made mandatory. Since these measures give freehand for cleaning and sanitization, it is easy to organize regular sanitation drives with disinfectants.
- Common areas like lifts and other common area points like biometrics, doorknobs, handrails, touch panels, and gates must be regularly sanitized for every few hours.
- Regularly distribute masks, hand gloves, sanitizers, soap strips to the service personnel, and educate them about the precautionary measures.
Coronavirus precautionary tips for residents in the gated communities in Hyderabad:
- Though a residential gated community is a secured zone now, it only helps with the residents follow every precautionary measure to the T. In addition to taking all the social distancing and sanitation measures it is important to avoid any social interactions and gathering in the community.
- Carry an alcohol sanitizer with you at all times and disinfect any common areas before you touch them. If you had to step out of your home, then make sure you thoroughly sanitize yourself and change the clothes right away.
- Urge kids for indoor activities, limit if possible avoid them playing outside the premises and this is very important for families with elderly and immune-compromised family members.
- Practice healthy living with nutrient-rich food, indoor exercise to improve your health along the process. Supplements with Zinc, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D3 are shown to boost immunity during these testing times.
While all the above measures might cause minor disruptions in every aspect of gated community living, these precautionary measures are need of the hour now. It is the responsibility of both residents and gated community management to enforce and follow the above rules for the greater good of the gated community. And following the precautionary measures is exactly why most of the residential gated communities in Hyderabad have been able to contain the spread. The whole gated community concept gives the ability to enforce and follow the strict precautionary guideline.
A gated community residential project that provides all the necessary amenities and facilities and has got all the right systems in place for a pandemic such as this, while providing a green and serene ambiance is a catch. If you are looking for 2 BHK/3BHK in such a gated community, NSL East County is the best gated residential community project in Hyderabad that not only meets your expectations but exceeds them right away.
Want to know how? Then find everything about our NSL East County here: https://www.nslinfratech.com/nsl-east-county-hyderabad.php